Arovax Shield™ is a brand new type of personal security solution that is unlike any firewall, anti-virus or spyware remover.
Rather than looking for spyware traces or tracking applications that secretly send or receive data over the internet, Arovax Shield blocks any attempt by malicious software to add entries to the auto-start menu, change the registry, hijack or install itself into a browser or find any other way to stealthy get itself onto a PC.
Why do you need Arovax Shield?
Doesn’t this situation look familiar? Your information protection software seems strong and various but time and again you have to interrupt your normal workflow for scanning and cleaning up your PC. Malicious programs penetrate through your firewalls and your anti-virus tools cannot deal with onrush of newest viruses.
- Arovax Shield is revolutionary, powerful and unique security software that will put an end to malicious intrusions threatening your computer, capable of stealing your information, tracking your activities and impeding your network access. Where the others failed, Arovax Shield will win.
- Arovax Shield protects your IE from unwanted extensions like odd toolbars or malicious browser helper objects and keeps your default home page settings secure. It pays particular attention to hosts file, system registry and other crucial areas of your PC which are most frequent targets of malware.
- Arovax Shield discovers and blocks suspicious activities. After this it acts depending on your preferences: notifies you letting you make the final decision or automatically defines if the activity is actually harmful to your computer.
- Arovax Shield Detects and Notifies you about all the Major online threats tried to penetrate your System, Isolates & Blocks them:
- Spyware & Adware
- Keystroke Monitors
- System Monitors
- Trojan Horse Viruses
- Security Disablers
- Browser Hijackers
- Page Hijackers etc.
- One of Arovax Shield's main functions is to monitor all important branches of Windows registry. If any attempts to write/delete/change are done - it notifies user immediately and shows what program caused it and what actions it wanted to do. It gives user ability either to Permit or Block this attempt explaining what exactly is trying to infiltrate the system.
- Arovax Shield works in two modes: automatic and manual. When the first mode is chosen, all attempts to change the registry, system or browser settings are blocked automatically. However, this may result in inability to install good, spyware and virus-free software. This is why there is an option to manually approve or reject software installation on a case by case basis.
- Arovax Shield protects your PC with bulletproof security from both known and unknown threats before they even get on your Personal Computer. Not a tech wiz? No problem – an easy-to-use interface and pre-loaded settings take the guesswork out of security.
Minimum System Requirements
Arovax Shield requires an IBM compatible PC with the following specifications:
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, NT 4.0, or XP
- 3.5 MB free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
- a mouse or other pointing device
Using the Help System
Arovax Shield's Help file is built into the software. To access the User's Guide from within the program click View "Arovax Shield Help" from the Help Tab.
You can get additional support from our Customer Support Helpdesk:
Or our Forums:
Starting Arovax Shield
To start Arovax Shield:
Double-click on the Arovax Shield desktop icon or From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Arovax Shield -> Arovax Shield
Arovax Shield hides in tray letting you do your work while it silently sits in the background guarding your PC.
To restore program click on Arovax Shield Icon in Tray.
Pay attention to ON/OFF button in the top-right corner of the application. When it is in ON position - Arovax Shield is protecting your PC. When OFF - it is disabled.
Exiting Arovax Shield
To hide Arovax Shield to Tray, click [x] on the top-right corner of the application.
In order to Exit Arovax Shield, right-click Arovax Shield icon in Tray and click "Exit"
Using Arovax Shield
Description of Arovax Shield's Log Screen
Arovax Shield's main page is Log Screen where you can keep an eye on what application is actually doing on your PC, what files it blocks, what intrusions it detects, what parasites are prevented from infiltrating your PC. Watch this screen in order to be well informed of Arovax Shield's activities on your system.
Also you can double-click any log record on the Log Screen and view expanded version of it with details on the record, it's object and any other additional information Arovax Shield could gather.
Description of Arovax Shield's Settings.
Settings Tab has two Sections: Protection and Application.
Automatically block changes
Do not ask user for permission on incoming events (for example an attempt to make record in registry or attempt to change HOSTS-file). Changing of any object on your PC is blocked automatically by Arovax Shield when this setting is activated.
Block IE hijacks
Block changing of IE settings (Homepage, Search pages, etc)
Block Browser extensions
Block installing of browser extensions to registry (BHO and other similar objects, executing together with browser)
Block tracking cookies
Block tracking cookies. Approving of deleting is not needed, even with "Automatically block changes" setting activated. Tracking cookies are blocked automatically.
Block auto start sections
Prohibition on changing of sections of automatically programs startup together with Windows.
Block Executable file associations
Block changes to handlers of executing files (applications) launching.
Guard hosts file
Prohibition on changing of domain names table's local cache. As visiting of Web pages in fact is done through IP-address, not through domain name, it is needed to check to what IP-address in fact given domain name is leading. Hacker can change domain names table's local cache, by substitution of popular web resource's addresses on its own page. So when you type in browser www.google.com you get to hacker's webpage.
You can always restore Default Arovax Shield settings by clicking the "Restore Defaults" button
Application Section allows you to configure application settings.
Start Automically with Windows
Allows you to load Arovax Shield at startup, together with Windows.
Select your language
Allows you to use Multilingual feature of Arovax Shield. Only English is available for now. New languages will be added in nearest updates.
Description of Arovax Shield's Help Tab
View Arovax Shield Help
Opens Arovax Shield Help file.
Customer Support Forums
By clicking this link you get to Arovax Shield Forums, where you can register and interact with Arovax Community and get additional technical support.
About Arovax Shield
Gives you basic overview of Arovax Shield, version of application installed, etc.
Description of Arovax Shield's News Tab
"News" Screen gives you a great possibility to monitor all News & Announcements concerning Arovax Shield as well as other Arovax Company News without visiting Arovax Shield's Web site. News are periodically updated from our server so visit News Tab from time to time to keep an eye on them.
We are here to provide you with the best products available on the market. Our products are designed with superior quality and ease of use in mind, but we understand that issues do arise from time to time that need the backing of our support resources.
You can contact our technical support through:
Customer Support Helpdesk:
Arovax Shield Forums: